Call for Presentation
Specialty Workshop - April 14-15, 2014
Western Canada Section AWWA welcomes you to Calgary for our Inaugural Specially Workshop program. This two days program will include workshop sessions and technical presentations on Water and Wastewater.
This annual session is a forum to focus on selected topics, exchange ideas, experiences and discuss relevant topics in a smaller setting close to home. Openings are available for sessions in the format of technical presentations, workshop sessions, and opportunities for product booth display are available.
The potential workshop and presentation themes are:
• Protection of Potable Water Supply;
• Plant Automation;
• Regulatory Requirements and Processes;
• Alternate Project Delivery;
• Rehabilitation of Existing Infrastructure
• Biosolids and Residuals Management.
Submission deadlines for technical presentations for this 2-day workshop are:
• Express of Interest/Abstract Submission: Dec 15, 2014
• Acceptance Notice: Feb 6,2015
• Presentation PPT submission: April 1, 2015
This workshop is an excellent opportunity to encourage and showcase the development of young professionals in the water and wastewater industry.
Submissions and questions can be sent to: Max Wong, email@example.com